Important Information about your rental
Booking your vehicle-
- We can only make reservation for verified account holders. There are a number of requirements which will allow us to make reservations on your behalf. (Please check the details listed below).
- Once your details have been verified. We can then go ahead and make a reservation with our partners for vehicles on your behalf.
- Any payments for the reserved vehicle must be made in full no later than 24 hours after confirming your vehicle reservation. If the payment is not made within 24 hours, the booking will be cancelled automatically resulting in the vehicle being available to other users to hire on our marketplace.
We accept the following types of payments through our partners at Worldpay.
Excess- The excess charged if a accident or theft was to occur may vary from £1500 to £3500.00. An excess waiver is not available.
Deposit at counter – The car hire company will require a deposit amount of between £ 250.00 and £1500 excluding tax at pick-up. The deposit will be returned after the rental, as long as all conditions have been met.
Mileage / Kilometres – Limited to 200 miles per day; additional miles are charged at £ 0.12- £0.50, including tax, for every 1 miles extra.
Age Requirements – Minimum age limits for the cars vary from 21-75. Please check the supplier details on the page of the car of your choice to see the individual cars requirements.
Maximum age limit for car hire is 99.
The car hire company’s age-related charges and restrictions will apply to all additional drivers.
A Young Driver Fee may apply for customers between the ages of 22 and 24 – £ 27.08 per day, excluding tax.
Pick-up Requirements Two forms of identification are required and can be: bank statement, utility bill, credit card statement, or other official letter stating home address, posted to the customer’s current address within the last 3 months.
A passport or identity card is required.
An International Driving Licence is required where the driver’s licence is not in English.
Cross-border Customers whose travel plans include driving outside the country of rental (or crossing borders or travelling to different islands within the same country) must advise us before they pick the car up. Restrictions may apply for certain countries which may require the customer to pay additional fees.
- Credit Cards
- This company will not accept prepaid, recharge or virtual credit cards – or any card on which the relevant characters are not raised (‘embossed’).
- American Express MasterCard Visa Diners Club
- Debit Cards
- Cash on collection is NOT accepted!!
- Credit/Debit Cards
The main driver must be in possession of either a Credit Card or a Debit Card in their own name when picking up the car. The Card must have enough available funds to cover the excess / deposit amount. If the customer is using a debit card, the amount will be taken; if using a credit card, the amount will merely be ‘blocked’. Either way, the deposit will be returned after the rental, as long as all conditions have been met. The Card will also be required to pay for local fees, extra equipment and anything purchased additionally at the car hire counter.
Please note, each of our partners have their own terms and conditions which may vary slightly from the terms noted here. Please check all terms thoroughly on the day of the hire before signing for any vehicle.